Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Prince Charming


I been wanting to pair up the new Martha Stewart Iron Gate Border punch and this prince charming stamp for weeks now and finally got to making this card.   The prince and the frog are part of Hero Arts new Prince Charming set...so cute!  I haven't done a sidewalk in a while so I'm a little rusty, but I learned how to do this on Lauren Meader's blog.  She does a good tutorial on this and also on coloring grass.  You can go to this link and check out her Copic Part 2 video.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Prince, frog & Prince Charming sentiment-Hero Arts "Prince Charming" set, Happy Birthday-Hero Arts 
  • Punch: MS Iron Gate Border
  • Copics
  • Rhinestones
  • Cardstock: Bazzil

2 comments:

  1. cute! I saw that video, but, never had the guts to try drawing my own sidewalk/grass. You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debi,
    Very adorable card!! I love your sidewalk! Thanks for the link!
    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete