Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sweet Emma









I fell in love with this stamp as soon as I inked it up and colored it.  This is Emma and she is an Elizabeth Bell design that is sold exclusively by Susana's Custom Art & Card Design.  Isn't she sweet?  I loved this stamp so much that I went back for more.  And I was impressed with Susana'a great customer service - she ships quickly and she always includes a small bag of freebies as a token of her appreciation.

I experimented with reds and blues for this card and to my surprise  had fun working with these colors.

Supplies:


  • Stamps:  Emma-Elizabeth Bell design
  • DP: SU Designer Series Paper 
  • Cardstock:  Blue-Bo Bunny polka dots, white
  • Copics
  • Heart Brads
  • Flowers: from Shirokiya craft department
  • Prima Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment