Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bee Happy

Happy Wednesday!  Just realized February is coming to an end and there's so much I need do for March.  So this will be a quick post.  I used one of the bees and a flower from the Hero Arts "Bee Happy" set.  Combined it with Cosmo Cricket's "girl friday" DP and Doodlebug's "bumblebee swiss dot" DP on some kraft CS.  Used red Stickles for the darker parts of the flower and dragged it out to blend with crystal Stickles which I used towards the lighter part of the flower.  Used yellow Stickles for the center of the flower and the bee.  Used eucalyptus Stickles for the leaves.  Lots of Stickling!

Hope you enjoyed this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment