I hope you're enjoying the President's Day holiday and doing something fun (maybe some crafting or hitting the store sales?). I have a few things to get in the mail so that's what I'm working on today. One of the things I need to package is a baby gift for a friend who had her fourth child. It's finally a boy after having three girls!
This is the card I made for the happy occasion. I adore this SU "Fox & Friends" stamp set and had fun playing with them. I also used SU's new Scallop Trim Border. L-o-o-o-v-e this punch. Just makes the scallop border a bit more elegant. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps: SU Fox & Friends, SU Sweet One
- Inks: Versa Color bamboo, SU ballet blue, Memento rich cocoa
- DP: I don't know where this paper is from
- Cardstock: Bazzil, SU
- Border Punch: SU scallop trim border
- Spellbinders: circles, scalloped circles