Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Robots on the Wall


I saw this robots paper and thought it would be cute as a wall hanging in my son's room. It was super easy and fast to do. All I did was get an 8" x 10" blank framed canvas and staple the paper to the back of the canvas. Then I applied Mod Podge with a sponge applicator all over the paper (as you would do if decoupaging). I let it dry overnight. Then I added the cut outs and personalized it with my son's name...popped up with pop dots. Lastly, I stapled the ribbon to the back of the frame and tied it in a bow.....fast, easy and inexpensive!

And, you can change it pretty easily, too. I reused this canvas which used to have a floral paper and was hanging in our guest bathroom.

Supplies:
  • DP - K & Co. Kazoo Robots & Hearts
  • Spellbinders - Circles and Scalloped Circles
  • Alphabet - Sizzix Round-a-bout
  • Cardstock - Bazzil
  • Ribbon - Ribbon by the yard at Wal-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment