Monday, February 1, 2010

Singing Happy Birthday To You


















I'm back from our family vacation to L.A. and we had an awesome time! Best of all, our 14-month-old son was a great traveler (phew!) Caught up with family and old friends and my mom and I had fun at the Super Craft Show. We took the Copics workshop and learned a lot. It was so fun checking out all the booths...just not enough time to see everything. I was inspired by all the creativity and my brain has been on overload since. Above is the first project I did since returning.

I was introduced to Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge and LOVE it! It adds texture and some bling and we even learned to use it for shading in the Copics class (makes areas darker). I got a couple colors at the show and loved it so much, I just placed an order for additional colors. I usually Stickles everything to add bling...now I'll Sparkly Fluff everything! I used the Coffee Bean Sparkly Fluff on the dog's spots to add texture.

Supplies:
Stamp - Shirley's 2 Girls "Joyful cat & Dog"
DP - Doodlebug polka dot paper (pink, multi-color)
Cardstock - Bazzil
Stars - Spellbinders
Inside Sentiment - Snell Roundhand, Spellbinders Labels Four
Stickles - Crystal
Sparkly Fluff - Coffee Bean Brown
Copics
Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment